It is possible with the new Micothon spray tunnel: the Topfinish.
The first post harvest spraytunnel against botrytis by Micothon.
- Stainless steel spraytunnel for easy cleaning and long lifetime.
- Is placed over existing transport system.
- Removable Stainless steel sump tray for collecting overdosed fluid
- Special spraynozzles to minimize the needed amount of sprayfluid
- Micro drops to keep the flowers dry as possible
- Electrostatic spraying for best coverage.
- Filter system included
- Anti drip system included
- Adjustable spraytime
- Optic sensors for automatic startup of sprayproces.
- Adjustable pressure control with pressuremeters.
- Automatic lighting in tunnel for checking of spraysystem.
- Removable pressure tank 10-50 L Stainless steel with Automatic airmix system.
- Removable side panel for easy cleaning.
- Operates with diluted sprayfluid mix.
- Deposit adjustable by pressure and spraytime. (up from 0.007 l/bucket (0,7 L for 100 buckets)
- Clean compressed air and 220 volt connection to be supplied by customer.
The Topfinish is based on the Topstart spraying tunnel for seedlings. Watch the video of this new development on our Micothon Specials webpage.