For the Dutch rose breeder Schreurs, Micothon developed a fully automatic electrostatic spraying system for newly grown cuttings. The wish of the Schreurs company was
- to have a complete coverage of the leaves on the upside as well as the downside
- a maximum reduction of the amount of pesticides needed.
We realized for Schreurs:
- Most advanced Electrostatic spray technology
- Carefree automatic young plants disinfection
- Guaranteed total coverage of the plants
- Saves on costs by 80 – 90% chemicals reduction
You can see the process in the movie:
- The container with new plants enters the spray cabin automatically.
- Cabin is fully closed without emission in the working area
- Electrostatic technology guarantees total coverage of the young plants
- After total Air Cleaning, automatic exit of the container after which the cabin closes for the new cycle.