For the longest possible vase life, packed roses have to be protected against diseases that may arise during transport and at the florist’s. It’s possible with the fully automatic Micothon disinfection tunnel: the TopFinish.
The TopFinish handles the sorted roses just before they enter the cold store. This considerably extends the vase life of the flowers!
The Micothon TopFinish is a spray tunnel with electrostatic nozzles. In the TopFinish, electrically charged spraying agent is applied to packed roses just before they go into a cool storage. Thanks to the static charge, the liquid enters the flowers much deeper and there is no drift, so that the grower can work with much less spray fluid. The excess liquid is of course collected.
Meanwhile, Micothon has been asked by several international rose growers to deliver a custom-made TopFinish.
Properties of the TopFinish spray tunnel:
- Stainless steel spray tunnel for easy cleaning and long lifetime.
- Is placed over existing transport system.
- Removable stainless steel tray to collect excessive fluid.
- Special spray nozzles to minimize the needed amount of spray fluid
- Micro drops to keep the flowers dry.
- Electrostatic spraying for best coverage.
- Filter system included
- Anti drip system included
- Adjustable spraytime
- Optic sensors for automatic start up of spray process.
- Adjustable pressure control with pressure meters.
- Automatic lighting in tunnel for easy checking of spray system.
- Removable tank 10-50 L stainless steel with automatic mixing.
- Removable side panel for easy cleaning.
- Adjustable deposit (up from 0.007 l/bucket (0,7 L for 100 buckets)
- Clean compressed air and 220 volt connection to be supplied by customer.
For more info about the TopFinish spray tunnel please contact us by e-mail!