UV beams are part of the natural sunbeams and largely around us on a sunny day. One of the wavelengths from the UV beams (the UVC wavelength) kills virusses, bacteria and fungi. This property can be used for UVC disinfecting, and is a commonly used technology in food and medical sectors.
The 7 best reasons to use the Micothon Flora UVC:
1. Large savings on costs for chemicals and sulfur. Up to €0,50/m2 per year.
2. Higher production: less grow delay that is caused by fungi spraying. Up to 0,40€/m2 per year.
3. Higher production due to healthier, shinier crops. Up to 0,20€/m2 per year.
4. Beneficial Biology is not affected by chemicals so less costs for replacement.
5. Higher product quality due to healthier and more biological crop.
6. Low operational costs (for electrical power less than 1€/hr.)
7. Employees can safely continue with harvest and crop care immediately after application; so higher productivity.