The wheeled spraying machine uses the same Micothon technology as the automatic robot, but is operated by hand – you walk through the glasshouses with the wheeled machine. The great advantage of a Micothon wheeled machine compared to a standard wheeled machine is the patented air-assisted system used during the spraying. This guarantees the best possible coverage of foliage and less use of herbicides and pesticides.
- Easy to use
- Reduces your annual ppp use by as much as 50%
- The machine is propelled automatically so it does not require muscle power to move the spraying robot
- Saves an average of 25 hours of labour per hectare
- Speed can be adjusted from 0 to 40 metres per minute
- Cable rewinds automatically while the spraying robot moves to another row
- Long life and low maintenance thanks to the use of stainless steel
- Reduces growth inhibition in your crops by up to 2.5%.